At Lothersdale School we aim to stimulate, develop and encourage the full potential of every pupil, in a happy, healthy and caring environment.
To achieve this we aim to:
- Provide a safe, organised, efficient, and well-structured learning environment
- Encourage and promote a healthy lifestyle
- Establish an environment in which all staff, school governors, advisory colleagues, parents and future parents can work together for the successful achievement of these aims
- Develop social awareness both locally and globally - encouraging children to be responsible as active citizens who are fully prepared for life in modern Britain.
- Help children to become independent, self-disciplined, confident and economically aware
- Ensure each child is making maximum academic progress through a programme of personalised learning
- Encourage children to become self-motivated and life-long learners
- Develop lively, enquiring, imaginative and creative minds, with the confidence to question and the ability to argue rationally
- Encourage children to enjoy learning and have a pride in their work
Ratified by the Governing Body